There are a couple of different ways to send a quick response message.
To insert the quick response text into a reply or new message (which will allow you to modify the text or add additional text):
1. In the bottom right corner when composing or replying, you will see a lightning bolt icon.
2. Once you tap on the lightning bolt icon, a list of quick responses will appear.
3. From the options listed, tap on the text you would like to insert into the message body.
The message text will then be displayed in the message body, and you can edit it however you like before sending.
You can send a quick response to an email from the inbox without ever having to type anything. To do so:
1. Swipe to open up the action grid for that message.
2. Tap on the Quick Response icon (note: this may appear on the second page of action grid buttons)
3. A list of quick responses will appear. Choose the one you would like to send and the message will be sent immediately.