Note: This is the 'How to' for Boxer on iOS. If you are looking for the 'How to' for Boxer for Android, you can find that here.
How can I mark a message as read or unread?
You can easily mark a message as read or unread in three different ways.
From the action grid:
1. If you have the action grid selected as one of your swipe actions, swipe the message you would like to mark as unread and open up the action grid.
2. Swipe the page to the left to view the second page of actions.
(Note: Did you know you can rearrange the buttons in the action grid?)
3. Click on “Mark Unread” or “Mark Read”.
From the message details:
1. Open up the email message you would like to change to read or unread.
2. Click on the action button in the top right corner.
3. Swipe the page to the left to view the second page of actions.
4. Click on “Mark Unread” or “Mark Read”.
You can also change your swipe settings so that “mark as read/unread” is an option. To do so:
1. Open up the app settings.
2. Select “Swipe actions” from underneath the Mail section.
3. Select the swipe you would like to change.
4. Select “Read/Unread” from the options.