Android Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. gmail label notifications

i have multiple labels setup in Gmail and rules that filter messages to those labels ONLY so as to not clutter my inbox. The native gmail app allows me to receive notifications once those labels receive a new email. achieving that level of integration would be a huge value-add.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can we please have calendaring support natively for boxer, calendar integration for android is missing.

Thanks for the opportunity, I do believe an asset to have as part of the boxer arsenal would be to natively support *.ICS file extensions for android, the iPhone supports it for all of there calendering, cannot see why this would not be the case for gmail. That's what seperates the iPhone from a good phone that is functional for business needs. You can have 100 inbox clients , however if they perform the same and really have aesthetic changes nothing's different, a good business function is to have inbox invite calendar information.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dropbox integration was never removed from Boxer on Android. If you are looking for Dropbox integration for iOS, you now no longer need to turn it on in the settings. As long as you have the Dropbox app on your phone or tablet, when you attach a file, it will give you the option to select from Dropbox.

• Don't see your idea?

Android Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base