iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate To-Do with Remember The Milk

Use Remember The Milk instead for tracking to-do's

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exchange alias support

Support for aliases to the primary email user in Exchange/Office365 would be appreciated.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 287 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Archive the message after sent to Evernote

Can you add the feature to archive the message after I send it to my Evernote account? The thought is once I've sent it there, then I will deal with the note there, not again in my inbox.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get Link From Clipboard

Since iOS does not allow you to set a default Mail app, it would be great if boxer would recognize when a link was on your clipboard (i.e. Fantastical, Pocket, Delivery Status) and ask you if you want to create an email with this link. Would save a few steps when trying to send someone a link from a web page for instance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 581 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  51 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a attachment tab

We should be able to see in one place thumbnails from all attachments ( Inbox Cube mail app has this feature Its awesome makes much easier to find attachments )

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Replace date spinner on To Do entry with a Calendar

It is much easier to look at a calender to select future days than using a date spinner. If, on Monday I create a To Do from an email, and want it due a week from Wednesday, I have to figure out what that day is.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to turn off inbox zero quotes

I don't want to share my inboxzero to anyone (not to Facebook and not to Twitter)! For me it looks cluttered. Is there maybe a way to opt not to display the share buttons? Or at least to put them hidden out of sight with need to scroll to access the share button?

154 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mails with text & html versions show text version with tiny letters.

I'm transitioning from Sparrow (original developer of current gmail official app) to Boxer

If you check the attached image, the same mail is shown with very small letters in Boxer even after I configured dynamic text.

Both sparrow and ios mail show the emails with proper dynamic text size.

I think this is more a bug report than a feature request, but I let you guys decide.

Cheers

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in progress  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. After deleting or moving a message on iPad, don't move to next message

I wish Boxer had an option so that after deleting or moving a message on the iPad version, it didn't automatically display the next email and mark it as read. I usually skip around my emails, so after deleting one I would prefer that Boxer didn't display any email so I can choose which one to view next. With the current behaviour, I have to manually mark the automatically-selected message as unread. The iPod version of Boxer gets this right (for me) by returning to the message list after I deletes message.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quick response with signature

When I hit quick response - the signature doesn't get added. We need this feature!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. TextExpander Support

Add support for TextExpander Touch.

180 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Simplified view

Convert an email to a simplified view that sets a predefined font size and image centering. Similar to Evernote simplified view for article clipping.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate with Wunderlist

It would be great if Boxer was integrated with Wunderlist in the same way it is with Evernote

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sent mail sound

I would like to be able to hear a sound when an email is sent.

128 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Let the user change the order of the accounts displayed in the sidebar and dashboard.

Right now, the order of the accounts is based on when they were created and not what is my priority. So I'd like to be able to change that order as needed.

My use case includes the need to manage a number of email accounts I'm given by clients and depending on workload, different accounts are of greater importance to me at different times.

You could then do the same with the dashboard list of accounts too.

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base