iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Decoy password for specific accounts

f you could add in the future an option to enter a decoy password to show only a specific accounts it would be simply the BEST!!!
    that way we can simply choose which accounts will show with the real password and which accounts with the decoy password.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow for attaching pages numbers and Keynote documents. Document picker does not allow this.

Selecting attachments does not allow attaching anything except textedit docs. Not sure why

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sunrise calendar integration

Two great apps that deserve each other

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. accept or decline calendar from non-default account

I have three email accounts (Personal, Work, and Shared).

Currently my personal email is the default account. I want to be able to accept a calendar invite from the non-default account.

For example, a colleague sends me a business invite for a meeting, I want to be able to accept the invitation from my work, not my personal account.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please, add to Boxer support to verify DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) signatures

Enable Boxer to verify DKIM signatures of incoming mail, and show a check status symbol like indicator. With this, Boxer will be the best and safe mobile application in the world. No other offers DKIM verification.

158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base