iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for attaching pages numbers and Keynote documents. Document picker does not allow this.

Selecting attachments does not allow attaching anything except textedit docs. Not sure why

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Theme

great app but we need:
    1) material design
    2) theme customization with plain colours (business use)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sunrise calendar integration

Two great apps that deserve each other

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Being able to convert mails to Redbooth tasks...

A To-Do is useful, but if you convert It to a task in a system like Redbooth ir Asana (or Basecamp) is much mire productive, that would be a "Killer Inprove"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support for Cubby (from Logmein)

Please add support for Cubby for storage and attachments.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. accept or decline calendar from non-default account

I have three email accounts (Personal, Work, and Shared).

Currently my personal email is the default account. I want to be able to accept a calendar invite from the non-default account.

For example, a colleague sends me a business invite for a meeting, I want to be able to accept the invitation from my work, not my personal account.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Send to Evernote and move email to folder at the same time

I would like to be able to send an email to an Evernote folder and simultaneously send it to a folder (or delete it, star it, etc) in my email account. At the moment I have to do two actions and this seems unnecessary.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Copy to folder...

I woul love to see action Copy to another IMAP folder.
    Application of this command woul let user e.g. Preserve the message on the server and use another software that monitors this extra folder to pull messages into some kind of crm system or another use. We work with M-Files and it can make such actions. However if I apply available today action Move, I lose original message as it is being deleted after taking to M-Files vault...
    Regards, Maciej

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gmail > Evernote - Autoforward (Splendid)

SUGGESTION

Auto forward emails from boxer to specific Evernote notebook. After sending an Email to a specific notebook, have a little Checkbox option next to the notebook if user wants emails to be automatically forwarded to the notebook from that email adress. If user already has that setup, unticking box will bring things back to default.

This is probably too much to ask for but it would be a serious alternative to IFTTT.

As always

Thomas, long standard Boxer user.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integration of boxcryptor

I use boxcryptor to encrypt my data in Dropbox, Google drive and box cloud and I would love to see an integration of the boxcryptor app otherwise I can't send files with boxer.

Will you integrate this in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email to Evernote Reminder

Simplify turning an email into an Evernote reminder

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please, add to Boxer support to verify DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) signatures

Enable Boxer to verify DKIM signatures of incoming mail, and show a check status symbol like indicator. With this, Boxer will be the best and safe mobile application in the world. No other offers DKIM verification.

158 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Last Synced Info

Just a single line of info where the user can see when Boxer did the last sync (as it is in Apple's Mail program) would be GREAT! :-D

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integration with SpiderOak in line with Dropbox for attachments and saving copies

SpiderOak is a more secure alternative to Dropbox - it'd be great to pick and save attachments, as well as save a copy.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Send an email directly into a todo / task app like 2Do.

I need to use one todo list, not the one on Boxer for emails only.moving emails quickly into my 2Do app is crucial and is the one missing step in my workflow and no email app does this yet. I must be able to send to Evernote as well, which is my archiving/reference filing system.

159 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you include boxer to Chromecast?

It sounds cool so I thought attaching mail access to Chromecast as an evolution and revolution to information access while being entertained without commercial involvement.
    With kindest regards,
    Michael Dahl

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integration with Calendars 5 by Readdle

I use this as my main calendar and the ability to create events directly from my email would be extremely useful.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Boxer is the best it can be - Apple must change

I have both Boxer and the built-in mail app running. I get push notifications from the built in app and use Boxer to manage my mail. This is Apple's fault, not boxers. We all need to push Apple to allow a replacement mail app

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base