iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Intune integration

It looks like my organization locked out boxer pro as it's not approved by our mdm.
    Apparently, you have to reach out directly to the intune team to do so.

Any comment or status on this please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To have attachments on top of email

I used to see all attachments at top of received or send email, I saves time to go down the email to find attached files.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make selecting date easier for "to-do"

When selecting a "specific date" for a to-do its impossible to tell which day if the week it is (Monday, Tuesday, etc.). Would also be nice if it automatically rolled to next month once you pass the end of the month.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to delete when send to Evernote

Hi,

I would very much like the option for an email sent to Evernote to be deleted at the same time. If I am sending to Evernote it can be assumed I don't want it in my inbox anymore.

It sounds small but the time taken to delete each one adds up! Streamlined workflow etc :)

Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration with Awesome Calendar

I use awesome calendar because my agenda as well as all my To Do List show up on one screen. It would be great if Boxer could integrate with this so emails can be sent to the To Do List.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. remote calendar sync

Live sync with ics calendar files on remote server (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Swipes app integration

Please add integration with the Swipes app. It would be great to turn emails into a to do list item quickly and effectively.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Maps

Add ability to integrate with maps. So an address sent by email can be opened in maps and then navigated to. Can do this within iOS mail app.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Empty Trashfolder with Custom Box

You should be able to empty all the trash folders which are selected with a Custom Box.
    This doesn't work currently.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please redesign Reading and attaching

Please include the option to be able for email to wrap up automatically and re-adjustall text and images for better view. Also, if you can add multi select images or files for attaching into email, instead of being selecting one by one. Finally, the best feature is to give the possibility to change images resolution to different sizes, to make email lighter for the attachments, just like other mail apps work or the same apple mail service has.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. iCab Mobile browser support

Please could you add iCab Mobile to the list of browser options. And call it for all links in the email.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create calendar events with Fantastical

Hi, it would be nice to add better integration with Fantastical and other third party calendars, to create events.

Fantastical now support extensions too, so it would be great to have this option too.

197 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Incorporate repportive!

So you can see LinkedIn infos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Save attachments to Evernote

When saving an attachment, we should be able to choose evernote as a place to save them to.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Google Cloud Print

Add the ability to print via Google cloud print not just AirPrint.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attach note from Evernote

Evernote should show up in the add attachment menu and allow us to pick notes from there to insert into messages.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add support for passbook files

I often get flight tickets, etc. as mail and sometimes the passbook files are directly attached to the mail (.pkpass). Would be really nice if opening these files would be associated with passbook so that the ticket is added. Currently, this is not the case.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Compact view

Please provide an option for compact view perhaps with email title only. This will enable to more emails without scrolling and bulk process them.

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Decoy password for specific accounts

f you could add in the future an option to enter a decoy password to show only a specific accounts it would be simply the BEST!!!
    that way we can simply choose which accounts will show with the real password and which accounts with the decoy password.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Messages within threads can collapse while reading

When reading a thread, I can toggle expanding and collapsing a messages body only before I have scrolled into the message body. If I scroll down, the message header remains in view. However, tapping on a blank area in the header will not collapse the message.

This is what I want:
    I'm reading a message within a thread with tons of previous message quotations within it. I wish to move on to the next message. I'd love being able to collapse the current message and start reading the next. Right now, I have to scroll through the entire body of…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base