iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fixed  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Less battery drain

In the last 24 hours:

Mail: 6%
    Cloudmagic: 4%
    Mailbox: 3%
    Inky Mail: 3%
    Acompli: 2%
    Boxer: 23%

Please please please fix this!

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Passcode - 5 min able to bypass

I have passcode, within Boxer, set for 5 min. After 5 min the app locks out, however this is bypassed by simply pressing the home button and then relaunching the app. I would say this happens over 70% of the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Crashing often since update

Boxer crashes quite often when scrolling in emails, clicking attachments, and editing selecting text.

On the plus side seems to be much faster on my Air wifi call 128.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot use STARTTLS!!!

Cannot use STARTTLS!!!
    Fix ssl setting please.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Still impossible to write an email in portrait mode after upgrading til Boxer 5

I do not think to ask to be able to write email in landscape mode is to request a new feature. The option should have existed already.
    I use iPhone 5 and IOS 8.0.2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Moving email to folder fails every time on iPhone 4s using iOS 8.1

PLEASE fix!
    Boxer was my most used and favorite app until I could no longer move my email to folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Editing emails - pops to top of screen - lose cursor

There is a major bug in Boxer with the iPhone 6 software 8.2. When editing a long email, when you insert your cursor into the place you want to edit, Boxer automatically scrolls up to the top of the email. The cursor is in the correct place and you can make the edit, however, you cannot see the edit as you type because Boxer keeps automatically popping up to the top of the email. This is amazingly frustrating and needs to be corrected immediately.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Flagged items sync with Outlook.com flags

Boxer's category flagged items syncs with gmail's starred items, which is great. It does not, however, sync with the emails you flag in outlook.com. Having this feature would be extremely helpful to find important messages in outlook.com which is not possible currently

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hide contents in multitasking view when code protection is enabled

Activating passcode protection is a good thing in boxer, but if you push the into background and double click home button, everyone can see the last content (screen) used in the app.

So passcode protection does not make sense. This is better solved in imailG.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base