iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 979 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  105 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple Watch App!

I would love to see a Boxer Apple Watch App!

574 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  21 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TextExpander Support

Add support for TextExpander Touch.

180 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please, add to Boxer support to verify DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) signatures

Enable Boxer to verify DKIM signatures of incoming mail, and show a check status symbol like indicator. With this, Boxer will be the best and safe mobile application in the world. No other offers DKIM verification.

158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a widget for iOS 8

iOS 8 was released on 2 June, and allows 3rd party developers to make widgets for Notification Centre. You should make one that shows your whole inbox, but in the NC, not the app. You can click a message to immediately respond, or anything like that.

The picture shows the announcing of widgets today.

152 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let the user change the order of the accounts displayed in the sidebar and dashboard.

Right now, the order of the accounts is based on when they were created and not what is my priority. So I'd like to be able to change that order as needed.

My use case includes the need to manage a number of email accounts I'm given by clients and depending on workload, different accounts are of greater importance to me at different times.

You could then do the same with the dashboard list of accounts too.

145 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sent mail sound

I would like to be able to hear a sound when an email is sent.

128 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Saving email to Evernote

Emails saved to Evernote are missing critical information. There is no sender, recipient, email title or time and date. Only the body of the email is saved, which I don't think is sufficient.

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Will Boxer support sharing on ios8?

Will Boxer support sharing extensions on ios8? There has been a lot of support for Omnifocus integration, etc and this would enable it immediately and elegantly. I'd certainly buy the app straight away if this were in place.

119 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Force touch 3D in email preview

It would be great if I can use force touch 3D to preview the email like the native iOS email

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. IMAP Sent Mail Must Synchronize to the IMAP Server

It would be great if sent mail on IMAP accounts synchronized up to the parent IMAP server account sent folder, so that we could see the mail on other email clients on other devices.

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Empty trash/spam shortcut

There should be a button placed somewhere in the trash/spam folder that when pressed permanently deletes all the mails in the trash folder. Currently I have to select every mail in the trash and then perform batch delete action on them. It would be a great convenience. May be it can be put somewhere on the navigation bar of trash folder or in the sidebar menu.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sync IMAP updates to server immediately

When I move/read/delete emails in Boxer, the changes aren't pushed back to the IMAP server until I close Boxer and open it up again. Then they are pushed and sync across other devices. Very annoying as its an extra step when I read my email on multiple devices. I end up reading each message multiple times which goes against the quick inbox sorting idea of Boxer. Thanks!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix battery usage to match Apple email app

I've been using mailbox for long time. I'm running ios 8 beta, with the new feature "battery usage". I discovered that boxer use 50% of the battery! I delete boxer.
    What a difference!...
    Fix this please

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add ios 9 multitasking support.

Would be great to have Boxer alongside my work.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Contacts appearing multiple times

Hi,

I have 3 email accounts : one Exchange, one Gmail and one Yahoo. The only one for which Boxer allows me to sync Contacts is the Exchange account. Nonetheless, all my Contacts are appearing 3 or 4 times in the list, each time with a different colour avatar. I haven't been able to find where this is coming from, and have had to deactivate the Contacts & Calendars feature, which is a real shame. Can you help please?

Thanks,
    Ric

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sunrise calendar integration

Two great apps that deserve each other

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Password change on server should trigger dialog

My password changed on the IMAP side. Currently, boxer doesn't prompt the user for a new password, but rather stops functioning.
    As a side effect, my account on the server got locked out because of too many attempts.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base