iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please, add to Boxer support to verify DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) signatures

Enable Boxer to verify DKIM signatures of incoming mail, and show a check status symbol like indicator. With this, Boxer will be the best and safe mobile application in the world. No other offers DKIM verification.

158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the entire left side of an email preview select

Right now, you have to click on the avatar exactly or it will open the email. Make the left side only check. No one is opening an email by pressing around the white space of an avatar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Select more than one file at once in dropbox

Every time when adding files in dropbox, it was possible to select more than one, select as many files as you want. If I want to add 4 photos dropbox, I have to add one by one, select and add all 4 photos at once would only be great.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it possible to create threaded replies

It is currently impossible to add unindented text in between the replied text. A common method of replying to emails is to reply section by section and as it stands now I can't figure out how to do that.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PIN code unlock should not rely on default iOS keyboard

Due to bluetooth keyboards and just standard uses, PIN code unlock should rely on a numerical pad of buttons which are always visible and show the standard ABC DEF letters under the numbers.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TextExpander Support

Add support for TextExpander Touch.

180 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sent mail sound

I would like to be able to hear a sound when an email is sent.

128 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let the user change the order of the accounts displayed in the sidebar and dashboard.

Right now, the order of the accounts is based on when they were created and not what is my priority. So I'd like to be able to change that order as needed.

My use case includes the need to manage a number of email accounts I'm given by clients and depending on workload, different accounts are of greater importance to me at different times.

You could then do the same with the dashboard list of accounts too.

145 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow remote wipe of data from device

We are considering Boxer in my organization as an alternative to TouchDown. A nice security feature TD has is the ability to wipe all application data by sending an email to yourself with a predetermined passcode and subject.

This is useful for devices that aren't managed using MDM - in case the device was stolen, I'll email myself with the predetermined subject, and all stored emails on the device should be wiped.

As an aside, it'll be great to see some white papers on your security protocols, standards and encryptions. If you are to be a serious contender in the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base