How can we improve Boxer for Android?

can we please have calendaring support natively for boxer, calendar integration for android is missing.

Thanks for the opportunity, I do believe an asset to have as part of the boxer arsenal would be to natively support *.ICS file extensions for android, the iPhone supports it for all of there calendering, cannot see why this would not be the case for gmail. That's what seperates the iPhone from a good phone that is functional for business needs. You can have 100 inbox clients , however if they perform the same and really have aesthetic changes nothing's different, a good business function is to have inbox invite calendar information.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ralphralph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have exactly the same problem and would like to have access my Exchange calendar in boxer. Very disappointed to have lost this function, I cannot keep up with my business events anymore. Please re-establish the access to the Exchange calendar in Boxer.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is kind of annoying. I upgraded my OnePlus and the native google excahnge email cilent was suddenly replaced. However although I wasn't too upset that Boxer appeared the next stage meant that my excahnge connection to calendar and contacts, which you need for Outlook.com integration, disappeared. So now I have no calendar appointments and my contacts dont exist.

I was not very happy at this 'improvement'. What made it worse was adding back exchange support was now impossible as I get re-directed to Boxer which tells me my address is in use.

I am just trying to work out how to remove the app and restore exchange functionality so I can get back the calendar and contacts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base