How can we improve Boxer for Android?

Show attachments near the top of the email

When shown at the bottom, it is hard to get to on long email threads that are common at work.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could have sworn this was a setting on boxer but I think I was mistaking it with a previous email system I was using. I'm sure it's possible. Make it happen boxer! I agree, it's tiresome to look for an attachment at the end of a long threaded email.

• Ryan Fallon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It only makes sense to have the attachment at the top of the email. If the email chain is very long you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the attachment. Please fix this!

• seiferflo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm incline to say Yes, I'd like that too, but they will have to be very careful about how to display attachments.
        Indeed the beginning of the content of an email already starts at about half the screen on my mobile mainly because of the email title area being too big, then name, date & recipient also being quite large. If the attachments have to be displayed there, we'll have to scroll just to read the content of an email.
        I can totally the use of it in long threads though as it's a lot of scrolling.
        Maybe just having the pin on the top with a togglesubmenu would do it...

Thanks for your consideration

Feedback and Knowledge Base