or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This and better evernote incorporation would make me switch to boxer from cloudmagic.

• seiferflo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, that would be awesome, but I'm not sure how far the integration can go.

With the outlook plugin on PC, I love the fact that we can attach emails to a task, but that email is only visible when outlook is launched. On the web, I just see an email is attached, but I can't read it. I guess it would be the same with Boxer.
        However, in my case, when working on my mobile & PC, I'll end up with two different email attachments in different tasks, both never visible at the same time...
        I guess there will have to be a bit of development with the todoist guys.

Thanks for your feedback.

• alberto marchesi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also using Evernote and Todoist so already experencied integration with Evernote and hoping also with Todoist in not too far future

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate with todoist in order to improve productivity ... or enable input of non - email todo points so that I can have one list ...

YES, YES, YES! Would rocket Boxer's user base and if you work with TODOIST, they will write an article and make an announcement of the integration on their very popular webpage

• Joel Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also using Todoist and would like to see it integrated with Boxer. I do like and use the evernote integration to archive emails that I want to take a look at later but I send emails to Todoist that require same day actions.

haha. Came here just to ask for this!
        Yes please!
        I'm trying to find the best workflow to manage my life and so far Todoist cuts it with task management. And now Boxer seems to be the accompanying email app I can really be satisfied with.

Feedback and Knowledge Base