How can we improve Boxer for Android?

Sync Schedule (Peak On/Off)

Need option for Peak / Off-peak sync schedule for Exchange. I don't want work email pushed to me evenings and weekends

271 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to logout during off work hours to save battery life and for work life balance.

• Jon GJon G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for Boxer to integrate something similar for peak/non-peak sync options

• Edwin DrostEdwin Drost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in an international company, so email is coming in 24*7. This is really annoying, I'd like to be able to specify a 'silent period' for my work account.

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a 1 min option for checking email like the old version had. right now 5min is as fast as it will check for emails.

• MarijnMarijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome for battery life, the only reason I'm considering switching away from Boxer... Is there any update on this feature request?

• PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to snooze notifications for email on certain days and certain hours. For example Monday between 8 and 5, and Tuesday between 5pm and 8 am

Please implementatie this not only for exchange, but all account types. Implementing quiet times is minimal, adding support for multiple sync schedules (mon -fri 7:00 - 19:00; sat - sun 9:00 - 16:00) on a per account base would be a big plus!

• MRuMRu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boxer Team ! If you have this feature you will have the only app for iOS which has it! I will be happy to pay for this option.

• Danny PiresDanny Pires commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to disable work email account during non working hours would be fantastic.

• Ola NygrenOla Nygren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suppose this would be done for all acoount types, not only Exchange as mail in the middle of the night often is a pain regardless of account.

I'll add that this is supported by the default Samsung email client on exchange!

This totally makes sense for all the people coming to Boxer for their work email on exchange. I don't want to be disturbed by my work emails out of work hours, please add this feature!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base