How can we improve Boxer for Android?

HTML signatures

allow the signature field to have HTML tags. This could be a simple toggle switch to allow HTML similar to the iOS version.

546 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    geekingreen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need html signatures for my business. Without it, I cannot use this program. I don't mind if I have to pay for this feature.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand how it can not be already avaiable as it's a basic / core functionnality those days

• Umer Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have upgraded to the pro in the hope of an html signature. Please update the Android version

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only bought the pro version expecting the signature capabilities to be like CloudMail's. Very disappointed to see this is not the case.

• MIKE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello i'm using Boxer on android and is very great !
        could you add possibility to put an html signature in free version please?

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was originally posted for August 01 2014??!!! holy ****! I honestly did not know that there was any apps out there that didn't support such a basic feature. Most people using a third party email app is due to business needs.

I just came from Aquamail which supports this feature but boy is it slow even on a high end phone.

This feature is essential to have a professional presence in today's world.

This has literally been over a year since its planned release for android.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cheaper and less efficient apps have the availability of having pictures in the signature field. This is extremely important for all business memebers.

• Daniel Lancelot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is absolutely essential for business use - otherwise replies from my phone look unprofessional.

This (for me) is a make or break feature for a business email application, one of the most important features that I'm looking for in an email client.

I also felt somewhat conned that its not clear until having obtained pro that the HTML signatures are IOS only.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only reason I purchased the app and had no idea this wouldn't work on android. Cheers. Waste of money.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base