How can we improve Boxer for Android?

Include Automatic BCC option

I use the Automatic BCC function of Enhanced Email to always BCC outgoing emails to a GMail account for archival purposes. Any chance that the Auto BCC feature could be integrated in Boxer?

110 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Evan MEvan M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a by default Cc option in your webmaster. Because when we send any mail then my email I'd should come automatic.

• Anupe Anupe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature asap. It is an integral part for most of us who archive a copy since our business mail is still using POP3

• Digi WiseDigi Wise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using it for business and it's helping me so much to track my email when I am back to my PC

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anybody from the Boxer team who could give us some feedback on this topic? The same wish is open in the ios channel since 1,5 years, and obviously a lot of people would like to see this little thingy included in order to use the app for regular usage (me included ;))

Would appreciate any response, as the app itself is really nice!

• EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using this for my business mail. Hopefully this will be implemented soon.

• lmmlmm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For **** email services that don't provide IMAP access, this is very important to avoid the problem of replying from a mobile device but never seeing the reply anywhere else. I don't consistently remember to bcc myself. Nor, should I have to. Please add auto bcc to myself on reply. cf. K9mail.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatic BCC is useful when using mobile & sync with desktop. Mostly I'll use pop3 protocol.

Please add this then boxer becomes BOXER

Feedback and Knowledge Base