(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Casey Corcoran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kevin La commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we're all asking for a quicker way to switch between inboxes. 99% of the time I'm opening the drawer to switch to another inbox. Please make this an option.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tend agree with HWA.Labout
        I support the fact that selecting an account would expand the account folder structure (which is already the case AND put focus on the account's inbox)

I doesn't feel right to perform two actions to get the inbox view when switching to another account

• Harald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Installed Boxer on my office iPad and there selecting an email account immediately shows that accounts inbox.

• Harald Labout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eddy,
        Indeed now it is expanding and collapsing the account folder structure. I manage 6 account on my Nexus 7 and by expanding one the other go out of view.
        Nine out of ten times selecting a individual account is done for viewing the inbox, in my case, so every time I want to view a single account inbox I have to make two selections. One for the account and one for the inbox.

It would be great to split the account selection bar in two. Use the arrow to expand and collaps the folder structure and use the account name to view the inbox. It a little like the EE used to work.
        I really don't like the combined inbox function. I rather open a mail app and by selecting a account name I like to view that inbox one by one.
        And if that single account would show its unread mail counter it would be great.

• Harald Labout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would indeed be great that selecting an email account automatically brings you to the inbox only. Collapsing and expanding can be done when selecting the arrow. Selecting the account name should show the inbox. Same would be great for the combined view.

Feedback and Knowledge Base