How can we improve Boxer for Android?

Snooze feature- remind me of an email at a later time.

320 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminBoxer Support (Admin, Boxer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After shutting down of Mailbox i'm searching for a comfortable Mail App.
        Boxer is okay, BUT lack of snooze functionality! Are you serious? That is absolutely must-have feature I think! Lots of ex-Mailbox users will support me.

• Tone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just picked up boxer pro and it seems great except for one very key function: Lack of snooze! I discovered in Mailbox that the snooze function is a huge deal. A great planning system will put what you need to see in front of you when you need to see it. Mailbox did that, I am going to use Boxer but if someone else gets out a snooze function when Boxer doesn't, don't get between me and the door! :)

@Chas
        But you are aware that Outlook/Acompli is a cloud based mail client...?
        Not worried about your privacy?

"Privacy Policy Outlook for iOS & Android (part):

Email Credentials. We collect and process your email address and credentials to provide you the Service.

Email Data. We collect and process your email messages and associated content to provide you the Service. … Your email data may contain messages, address book, contact information, message attachments and calendar information."

• Chas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As yet another Mailbox refugee, I'm currently trying to find a replacement. I will not be trying Boxer for only one reason: This snooze feature is not yet implemented. Once Boxer implements, then I would give it a try as a Mailbox replacement. Until then, I'll be using Acompli/Outlook. Tried Spark, abandoned it because Snooze feature was buggy. Outlook has snooze, but it only has a few quick snooze options, not including a few I used regularly in Mailbox. If Boxer comes out with snooze and has all the right options (this evening, tomorrow morning, tomorrow evening, this weekend, next week, custom) I would happily switch from Outlook to Boxer.

• Michel Matser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Snoozing and reminding would be best if the choosen emial was not only dropped in the to-do list, but would apear again (best unread and with a star) on the "to-do date" (and time)

I just switched back to Boxer after I got notified that Mailbox is being shutdown. The snooze feature is why I went back to Mailbox after trying Boxer earlier this year. Snooze is extremely important so I can review different emails based on my schedule.

• Peter Iles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paid for pro just so that this feature can be implemented with the news of mailbox being shut down.

• Dharma Jannyter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please implement this!
        With at least the following options:
        - Later today (+3h, maybe configurable)
        - This evening
        - Tomorrow
        - Next week
        - Custom (Date & Time Picker)

I'd buy Boxer in a heartbeat if you'd implement this, because then it'd have all the features I desire, with this being the most important one to me. :)

• Elchepe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems as though everybody wants this feature, and considering mailbox is being discontinued, boxer could potentially pick up a lot of new users if this feature is implemented.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been hunting an exchange capable replacement for mailbox with this feature. Didn't buy Boxer b/c it's the feature I want beyond all others.

• Shawna Harkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it is the one thing that's missing from this app. I upgraded to pro hoping it would be available. I'm thinking about moving back to another app that does have the snooze option. Otherwise the email gets marked as read and gets forgotten. PLEASE ADD THIS SOON!!! Pretty please...

The ability to snooze emails is the only feature missing from this app and the only reason fur me to stay with mailbox.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base