Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PJ LaraPJ Lara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jose AlbarracinJose Albarracin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature should be available already, banking apps, BB Work, Outlook already allow for Android fingerprint unlock!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this suggestion. Fingerprint would save a ton of time unlocking the application.

• MicheleMichele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow option for fingerprint unlock on Android devices. Ios devices have this capability which saves a lot of time, etc... as more android devices get fingerprint scanners the need will continue to increase.

• Mario LimoncielloMario Limonciello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got a bunch of banking apps that support fingerprint in lieu of passcode. It would be great to allow this on Boxer as well.

• ParinParin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since Marshmallow (6.0) the addition of a native Fingerprint API in Android should make this feasible to apply to a larger group of devices. Because of this, having support for this in the Android version should be something that is considered.

• АлександрАлександр commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exchange server в моей организации требует ввода секретного кода, было бы намного удобнее использовать сканер отпечатка пальца вместо этого.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they do have this in ios, not sure why it wouldn't also be in android since even banking apps use it, it's not hard to implement.

• Michael HeckMichael Heck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please tell here, if fingerprinting instead of password is planned for Andriod!
        An by when it will be available

• Phil CapassoPhil Capasso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, my coworkers that have iPhones apparently are able to use their fingerprint but this isn't available for Android phones? Please explain. I have a Pixel XL and I should really be able to use the same feature that exists for iOS users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base