Android Feedback

How can we improve Boxer for Android?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Able to edit Archive folder

If the folder Archive have a different name bacause you use another language, Boxer it create a new Archive folder.

Is better, use an existing Archive folder that can named like you want.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support TeslaUnread for the Nova Launcher

TeslaUnread shows unread counters on app icons for the Nova Launcher. I would love to use this feature also with Boxer.

397 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PGP/GPG encryption support

PGP/GPG encryption with support for Open Keychain integration.

222 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync Schedule (Peak On/Off)

Need option for Peak / Off-peak sync schedule for Exchange. I don't want work email pushed to me evenings and weekends

342 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 329 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rich text formatting

Can you add facility for rich text editing in compose and signature.
    For compose , it should have
    1. Bold, italic, color, underline
    2. Bulleting, numbering
    3. Redo, undo
    4. Superscript, subscript

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 280 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quick Response should have a Name

Quick Response should have a Name

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Check Free/Busy from Exchange when scheduling

EAS 14.0 allows for a Free/Busy check. That is a wonderful feature that is needed.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Android wear swipes

Make the first swipe to the right on Android wear be archive. Currently there is no archive function and when I read email on my watch I still need one archive emails from my computer.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to remove contact and calender options

I only use this app for my emails, I dont need or want the other options with the menu at the bottom taking up space, please allow me to remove those options.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for solid color on exchange email accounts in Calendar

The outlined time blocks on calendar are not useful compared to solid colors. Please allow solid color time blocks for exchange accounts on the calendar!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New icon widget with unread emails count that opens to mailbox list rather than just the icon that asks you to specify a mailbox

Currently the only option for a widget icon is one that opens to an actual mailbox. I'd like a widget icon that displays the number of unread emails that opens up the app to the mailbox list so I can choose which mailbox to enter.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Distinguish between folders with same name

Prerequisite : You have folders with same name, for instance you may have project folders (A, B, C...) and for each project there is a folder underneath (nested) named "Handled" or "Misc" or similar.

Reproduce : Select any mail and select label option, with goal of moving (or setting label) of the mail, to "Handled" folder of project C. Enter Handled in search field.

Current behavior : All folders named "Handled" are displayed. Their nested level is indicated by indent. However, it is impossible to determine which of the projects "Handled" folder is the for project C.

Proposal : Somehow…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to edit repeating/delete events recursively

So I went to edit a repeated event to remove the notifications, which I did not know where activated, and set it to repeat every 2 weeks, forever. This didn't edit the existing event but created a new one but without notifications. So I now have a new issue and still have the old one.

I think it would be very useful to be able to batch edit and/or delete repeating events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Android Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base