• My feedback
  1. 130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let the user change the order of the accounts displayed in the sidebar and dashboard.

Right now, the order of the accounts is based on when they were created and not what is my priority. So I'd like to be able to change that order as needed.

I need to manage a number of email accounts and each has a different priority, thus having the ability to move the most important to the top of the list without regard for when it got created would be beneficial.

You could then do the same with the dashboard list of accounts too.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Meeting Invite does not indicate it's an invite and does not include date/time of meeting (Exchange)

In the Inbox, there is not indication the email is for a meeting invite. For example, other programs will have a calendar icon (e.g. EE).

Also, once I open the email I must click on the "View in Calendar" button to find out which date and time of the meeting. Other programs (e.g. EE) provided that information in my time zone in the email.

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve battery usage

On my Samsung Galaxy S4, the battery usage of the app has skyrocketed of late. It seems to be downloading weeks worth of messages on my Gmail account after a couple of updates back, and I don't think that is useful and is a likely cause of the drain. I uninstalled and reinstalled (losing my Pro license from the text-5-friends promo), which helped for a couple of hours, but the problem returned. This really needs to be fixed ASAP.

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Contacts / Address book integration

Add Address book integration within the app

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add support for Gmail inbox tabs

Gmail has the option to enable tabs for your inbox to be sorted based on categories like updates, promotions, and forums. It would be nice if boxer were aware of and made available these tabs while excluding them from the main inbox, similar to a label.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Boxer to notify when to change password

The Boxer email app does not indicate when a password needs to be reentered in the Boxer email app due to a password change to the email account outside of the Boxer email app. The Boxer email app just silently fails to retrieve any email from the account without any indication that an authentication problem is occurring.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show attachments near the top of the email

When shown at the bottom, it is hard to get to on long email threads that are common at work.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The option to view the full email headers

In the IT field and web server administrator, I often have the need to view the full email headers. It's also helpful in identifying spam.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Download attachment to normal Android download folder

Would like to have the option to save download s of attachments to the regular Android download folder on the SD card

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Account synchronization between devices

I have an iPad and two Android phones, and I have 11 email accounts. If Boxer had the ability to identify an email address previously added to the app on another device and auto populate the accounts & settings, that would be awesome.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow choice between move and label in swipe actions and action choice.

Allow choice between move and label in swipe actions and action choice. This is in the iOS version under Advanced settings: "Choose to Label or Move messages".

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add support for GnuPG on Android devices.

APG in the Google Play store provides GnuPG integration to mail apps like K-9. It would be great to see Boxer support GnuPG.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug: Sent emails do not appear in the sent folder. They disappear after they are sent. (IMAP account)

after sending an email it shortly appears in the sent folder and then suddenly disappears. It could not be find in any folder and was not synced to the IMAP account.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Open Another (Shared) Mailbox in Office 365

Shared mailboxes on Office 365 cannot currently be opened in Boxer. These mailboxes have a different email address but are accessed through the credentials of the user trying to open the shared box.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hide quoted text in conversation view

It would be helpful if while looking at an email thread in conversation mode if the quoted text was hidden. It is very easy to miss the beginning of the next email when trying to scroll down through all of the responses, especially on a long thread.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Evernote integration

I look forward to (hopefully) better Evernote integration. Boxer seems currently to only grab the message plain text.

To make swipe-to-Evernote more useful, Boxer needs to send the email headers, links, attachments etc and provide tagging & filing options. Otherwise, its more effective to forward the message from Boxer to Evernote email.

(A quick look on the general support site indicates iOS users have the similar requests.)

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Android Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base