iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save any attachment as...

I'd like to be able to tab on any attached file and Boxer offers options to open or save it. The Save As target should be a selection of Dropbox, Google Drive or a local target on the iPhone.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have push notification for "To Do" items on the date they are due.

If you have an item flagged as due tomorrow. At a set time tomorrow, boxer would either push notify you that you have a to do item flagged and due OR resend the email into your inbox similar to the Mailbox application for gmail.

945 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add option to remove avatars

Displaying an initial or photo next to each message wastes space and is a visual distraction. I'd love to use Boxer but can't get past this feature.

626 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  111 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Embedded / inline images not showing

When I receive images as an attachment all is fine but if someone sends me a an email with the images inline/embedded as part of the body of the email I cannot see them (nor are they shown as an attachment)

Cheers

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scheduled Push Notifications

Scheduled Push Notifications.

I'd like to be able to set push notifications to be active between 8am and 7pm and at other times receive no notifications.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. support for OneDrive and OneNote

A lot of us are heavy office/microsoft users. Would love to see support or integration for OneNote as well as SkyDrive or now OneDrive.

334 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in progress  ·  33 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to edit Folders in "Smart Folders" (delete, reorder)

If you move an email message to the wrong folder, that folder's name appears in the Smart Folder list forever for the From person. Add an option to Delete the wrong Folder name in the Smart Folder list. Secondary to that would be to reorder the Folder names.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make a widget for iOS 8

iOS 8 was released on 2 June, and allows 3rd party developers to make widgets for Notification Centre. You should make one that shows your whole inbox, but in the NC, not the app. You can click a message to immediately respond, or anything like that.

The picture shows the announcing of widgets today.

152 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 505 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  40 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Google Tasks integration

A better option to the existing "to do" box

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. View all attachments

Please add a folder that would show all messages with attachments.

This feature is implemented on the IOS mail app and us really useful.

When getting sent so many documents it makes finding what you need very easy.

And also include full screen viewing of emails for the iPad app.

Thank you.

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort by sender

Right now you can sort email by date, priority, due date, and assign. I would really like to be able to sort by sender too. I makes cleaning up your inbox much faster.

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Deactivate an e-mail account, rather than removing it altogether.

When I don't have my computer with me, I like being able to have all my accounts in one place. Boxer rocks! It would just be nice to be able to toggle a deactivation switch to decide which accounts to sync on my phone, rather than removing them and adding them again later. mBox Mail had this feature, which was really nice.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Increase Viewing Font Size

Would like the ability to control the font size for viewing messages (beyond the pinching zoom method).

267 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  30 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove extra line spacing added before signature

In my Boxer settings, my signature is one line long and has no line spaces before it. When I compose an email, it properly shows the signature directly after the email I'm writing. However, when I view sent messages, Boxer seems to add 2-3 line spaces before the signature. Sent emails should have the same line spacing shown in the composer. Please remove the extra line spacing added before the signature.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Password change on server should trigger dialog

My password changed on the IMAP side. Currently, boxer doesn't prompt the user for a new password, but rather stops functioning.
    As a side effect, my account on the server got locked out because of too many attempts.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Display Gmail labels on messages in inbox

When emails have been labeled in gmail, there is no way to see that these emails have been labeled in boxer.
    If you label from boxer, it displays fine, but not if you label from gmail (web)

So basically just display the labels on every tableViewCell.
    (Kinda like Googles Gmail App)

304 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in progress  ·  34 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base