iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync Calendar Invites/Availability Directly

When I email someone a list of available appointment times it would be great if they can simply click on a time and it will sync automatically with my calendar (upon my approval). Now I send times, they respond and I need to add to my calendar. This would cut steps and make it easier to schedule appointments.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. integrate with Expensify

Being able to swipe receipts right into Expensify on my iPhone

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Google Tasks integration

A better option to the existing "to do" box

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View all attachments

Please add a folder that would show all messages with attachments.

This feature is implemented on the IOS mail app and us really useful.

When getting sent so many documents it makes finding what you need very easy.

And also include full screen viewing of emails for the iPad app.

Thank you.

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sync contacts with social media contacts, Facebook, Linked-in, ....

Sync contacts with social media contacts, Facebook, Linked-in, ....

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Newest emails on top settings

Please add setting to show newest email on top of the thread.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to edit a contact in FullContact

The issue with Google Apps/Gmail contacts in iOS is that groups/tags are not supported. This I use FullContact, which syncs very well with both iCloud and gmail contacts. It would be great to then edit the contact in FullContact and tie be able to add or remove tags as I wish

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support split view and slide over on iPad Pro

Be great to have email and calendar side by side on the big screen, and have contacts slide over for a quick peek. And how about custom shortcutson the bottom bar to access other inboxes or calendars with one push?

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Intune integration

It looks like my organization locked out boxer pro as it's not approved by our mdm.
    Apparently, you have to reach out directly to the intune team to do so.

Any comment or status on this please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To have attachments on top of email

I used to see all attachments at top of received or send email, I saves time to go down the email to find attached files.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to delete when send to Evernote

Hi,

I would very much like the option for an email sent to Evernote to be deleted at the same time. If I am sending to Evernote it can be assumed I don't want it in my inbox anymore.

It sounds small but the time taken to delete each one adds up! Streamlined workflow etc :)

Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integration with Awesome Calendar

I use awesome calendar because my agenda as well as all my To Do List show up on one screen. It would be great if Boxer could integrate with this so emails can be sent to the To Do List.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Swipes app integration

Please add integration with the Swipes app. It would be great to turn emails into a to do list item quickly and effectively.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maps

Add ability to integrate with maps. So an address sent by email can be opened in maps and then navigated to. Can do this within iOS mail app.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Empty Trashfolder with Custom Box

You should be able to empty all the trash folders which are selected with a Custom Box.
    This doesn't work currently.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please redesign Reading and attaching

Please include the option to be able for email to wrap up automatically and re-adjustall text and images for better view. Also, if you can add multi select images or files for attaching into email, instead of being selecting one by one. Finally, the best feature is to give the possibility to change images resolution to different sizes, to make email lighter for the attachments, just like other mail apps work or the same apple mail service has.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. iCab Mobile browser support

Please could you add iCab Mobile to the list of browser options. And call it for all links in the email.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create calendar events with Fantastical

Hi, it would be nice to add better integration with Fantastical and other third party calendars, to create events.

Fantastical now support extensions too, so it would be great to have this option too.

197 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base