iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mail to keep offline - selectable timeframe

It would be good to select a timeframe for e-mails to keep on your device. For example, I'm over 1GB used space for the iOS app because all my mail is kept offline. If I could choose to keep offline only e-mails from the last X months (and the older ones could be deleted from my device, but still searchable when online) it would be perfect.

Basically the same as you can do with Outlook, select to keep offline mail from 1/3/6/12/24 months or all e-mails.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ebay etsy integration

Why does ebay and etsy payment balance show up as income....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tempo ai app calendar integration

Integration with tempo ai calendar app

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM

I would like to see integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in cloud and On-Premise similar to the integration with Salesforce. Are there any plans for this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Webdav integration for attachments

Webdav integration for attachments would allow me to add attachments directly from my Synology NAS or from my Zimbra briefcase.

There are many more systems out there supporting Webdav, so this would be a very useful generic connector.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base