How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Force touch 3D in email preview

It would be great if I can use force touch 3D to preview the email like the native iOS email

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LK C shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bryan Rosenfarb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't let this idea die! Most people I know are not happy with the mail client since ios10 and they are looking for a better replacement. So far, most of my friends are going to Outlook because of the 3D Touch integration.

• Chuck Colburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 3D Touch features that I'm seeing as most useful with other email productivity apps include the ability to force touch the app icon and have the option to search or compose. From within the app, the ability to force touch a thread and preview and then snap in, if so desired.

• Yayu Irahayu Djojo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank for everybody's. I hope someone could help me how to secure online. I mean is global. maybe Twitter, Pets, Email, BBM, Anything else when that is need internet connection. because I am the old school. I don't know about high technology. because that is not my job. but I must to understand about technology, because never says to stops learning will be make understand about anything. Regrets

• Leon Hutto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully, Boxer is working feverishly on 3D touch functionality. I am reverting back to the native IOS client to use 3DT. Then, it will be a horse race to see which 3rd party app gets it first: Boxer or CloudMagic!! Winner gets my business!

• Paul Butt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree in fact I think all future updates of most apps not just Boxer ought to include 3D Touch to enhance them

Feedback and Knowledge Base