How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

"Reply all" and "forward"

I would like these options available with one click, and not hidden in the little menu on the side or only at the bottom of the message.
Also,
The clicking on the side menu can be tricky. Many times I end up collapsing my message.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amish NishawalaAmish Nishawala shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lee PriceLee Price commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the Android app Reply All is a settings option. But not on IOS. Could it be?

• Katka GabrisKatka Gabris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have the three boxes - Reply, Reply all and Forward. Or maybe Reply could turn into Reply all when held longer? Not sure if it can be done obviously, just throwing ideas around :)

• TedTed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, for long chains I need to scroll for 30 seconds to reply "yep sounds good". I spend longer scrolling then replying!

• Ben StarrBen Starr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to change in Settings the action of the reply arrow - set as default to 'reply-all'. Thanks

• Daniel ChanDaniel Chan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"reply all" is one of essential function for email client app. Please make the enhancement asap.

• Thomas MooreThomas Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Since the recent update it has become very difficult to reply to/forward emails, because the buttons are all the way at the bottom of the email. In particular it is terrible if there is a long chain of mails or there are attachments or contact details or disclaimers, etc.

• Pam SettlagePam Settlage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, and please move reply button(s) to top of screen. Having to scroll down to the bottom of a long conversation just to reply is crazy.

• Olivier REBERGAOlivier REBERGA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree with that. The reply / reply all / forward actions are the ones I use the most but the 2 corresponding buttons / icons are really not easy to use. Recommendation : have 3 distinct buttons instead with clear labels

Feedback and Knowledge Base