How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Message view

I see that you have improved the message view in your latest update. Thank you for that. Unfortunately it still does not work correctly.
I still have 1/4 of my screen taken up with the header. It is even more pronounced in landscape view.
If I receive a long HTML message, such as a newspaper article, I can only scroll so far down, then find that the bottom of the message cannot be seen.
If I switch to the native Apple mail app, I can clearly view the whole message.
I want to use the Boxer app as it cleverly works well with folders etc. everything about it is good, apart from viewing individual messages.
Can you not just decide to use whatever code Apple uses for viewing messages please?

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom HendersonTom Henderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • clive Waldenclive Walden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with C C Moore would like full iPad landscape mode message view option so text could be bigger yet still show full width.

• Joachim CalvertJoachim Calvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, when using the "pinch to minimise" multitasking gesture on the message view the message will often but not always zoom/pan to infinity and the client has to be restarted to be able to view the message again. Please reset the view settings when changing between messages!

• Joachim CalvertJoachim Calvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still get empty messages and have to force close the app and relaunch to get the mail to show up properly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base