How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

To-do should bring the message back on the due date

Much like Mailbox does... It would be nice for the messages to reappear on the due date. Or at least notify or something on the due date.

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike Wills shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brad Martindale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love all the other "fluff" that boxer brings but without putting my to-dos back in my inbox when they're due like Mailbox does, it's a no-go for me. Please add this feature quickly!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would expect that this be the actual approach but not. This is a key and simple (says me) feature

• Doran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the key feature I need to make the switch to Boxer. Without it, the to do list didn't receive the needed attention.

• Marcel G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the one thing that keeps me away from boxer and on to mailbox. i hope that boxer gets notifications on due date as well soon.

• Egor Shevchenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to move the message back to inbox from To-do folder since the task has been done?
    I see inbox folder as a main folder where I can find all my messages. Isn't?

• Ramsey Kail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another good example of this executed is how Cloudmagic handles timed reminders with notifications.

• David Chiu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to specify time in addition to date. Google's Inbox app (Snooze) executes this perfectly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base