How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Create calendar events with Fantastical

Hi, it would be nice to add better integration with Fantastical and other third party calendars, to create events.

Fantastical now support extensions too, so it would be great to have this option too.

197 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Fantastical and Boxer had a love child you'd be unstoppable.

• Richard Eagles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather have the option of the calendar in Boxer work like basic Fantastical, 24me, etc in that calendar entries and reminders/todos/tasks scheduled for each day are combined in one easy to view page. Giving a clear overall picture of my day.

• Richard Eagles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've used both fantastical and 24me, that provide an easy view with calendar entries and scheduled reminders which integrate your day calendar which can connect to the apples stock reminders app, and creates one quick reference today view.

Could Boxer provide an option for its calendar? Would be a superb functionality, I could then delete another app, having email, calendar and tasks (to do's/reminders or whatever you want to call them), all perfectly managed in one app.

• Michael McGrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar and to do list apps integration is essential to move Boxer to the next level of workflow integration. Email handling in the future will have to be integrated to workflows that recognize that email is the vehicle for "incoming" appointments and tasks. Boxer would be my choice (and 100s of thousands of others!) for being the "workflow central" once this kind of integration becomes available, with swipe support. The feature ideally needs to be app-selectable featuring the major players in the calendar and to-do app space. This feature would easily justify a higher price for your work! The sooner the better!

MH McGrath

Feedback and Knowledge Base