How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Mend bug on ios8 , ipad2 keyboard issue

On my ipad 2 the far right keys on the keyboard stop working,keys affected are polkm. once I reboot they work but eventually stop again after a couple of hours

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Duncan Seth-Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar problems on an iPad 2 - delete key and the keyboard remove key won't work very annoying

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was only happening when on Hotmail, but now the keyboard right side is playing up when on facebook....please help

uh guys!! i have help asap please!! okay so my ipad2 the keyborad isnt working that well,meaning some words work while others dont

• Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a similar problem with iPad mini, but impacting left side of keyboard. Q, a, shift, numeric key. Reboot solves temporarily

• l taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the O P and there after and l there after on my mini i pad key board not work ?

• Old John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The right hand side of on screen keyboard on iPad mini locks out sometimes when using "onenote" I can only continue by going to notes and copying and the paste into "onenote"
    Very annoying , GOM
    Sept 6 2015

• Janniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the last update, I'm having the same problem as Miah and Nigel. This is the most annoying bug.

• Gemma Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an iPad Air. While using keyboard on Facebook the backspace doesn't work at all.

I'm experiencing the problem on my iPad Air. I cannot use various letters on Facebook without it throwing me out.

• Miah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't really know how to explain the keyboard problem on here, there is a gap at the bottom of the keyboard where I can see I am writing but the keyboard will not move down, it is annoying and limiting what apps I can use.

• Nigel Spate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started having this issue which is very frustrating and often renders my iPad unusable for some forums. I was surprised to read that this issue has been around for over a year! Apple is usually pretty good at sorting out issues however not this one by the looks of it!

Might have to throw this iPad away.It freezes when typing,blacks out etc etc etc.
    I guess Apple took my money and now it's saying see ya,adios.

• monica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help. While using Facebook today the p, l, o k and question mark stopped working and I had to save or delete text. When saved and trying to continue writing, it just stopped again on those letters. What can I do?

Today is the first time I've had this problem. Its when I type the letter L on my ipad air, then the whole window shuts down. Other times I'm typing and suddenly the slash / is inserted. The backspace is not working. So, do we send to apple to get fixed or is this some virus?

• Toby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crazy I use the pop up keyboard then a few minutes later it will not pop up I have read numerous comments but nothing seems to work. Can anybody help?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base