How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Change the notification from saying 'boxer' as the first line and display the first line of the email. Simply From and first line of email.

Change the notification from saying 'boxer' as the first line and display the first line of the email. Simply From and first line of the email. At the moment it is the app name, from and then subject. I don't need to know the app name.

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hegyes Gábor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely satisfied with the app but the stucture of the notification is bad, as the previous comments wrote.
        Simply I can not get used it.
        Please change it!
        Make the notification more customized !
        Thank You

• Želimir Bušić commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That the first thing that I have noticed, Boxer icon is enough and we have subject and the senders name. This morning I got 3 emails and I was wondering who is this boxer guy. Please remove that or at least remove bold letters if complete removal is impossible. Who even got idea to put the biggest and boldest font for app name on notification !?!? But first option is to remove that boxer sign completely, you will get recommendations without that sign on every email. Or give us Cydia tweak if Apple does not allow it.

• Marshall Paisner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Also for this of us with multiple email accounts it would be very handy to also see what account the email is in.

Great program. After 4 years as an Android and Windows Phone user I have finally come back and this was my email program pick.

• Brandon Harter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea since the app icon is showing anyways. We know what app the notification is coming from.

Feedback and Knowledge Base