How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Will Boxer support sharing on ios8?

Will Boxer support sharing extensions on ios8? There has been a lot of support for Omnifocus integration, etc and this would enable it immediately and elegantly. I'd certainly buy the app straight away if this were in place.

119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Towsey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Silvia. Because Boxer lacks this feature I have to use CloudMagic coupled with Boxer for efficient email service. Nevertheless, Boxer is still the best email app.

• Silviu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, we are 9 months later after this request has been issued and we still have no option to share links or photos from safari, forcing to use default mail app. I'm using the Lite version and intend to buy it only after this will be implemented. Thank you

• Uriah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this still not implemented? Yet another update with pointless fixes. A new compose screen, really?

• Mark de Vries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a active Things! user for my ToDo's, I would love to be able to add todo's to Things from Boxer. Now I would have to switch to Mail.app to do this or copy ans past in Things!
        Would be a great enhancement to the action grid.

• Anthony Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing so we can send a link from Safari with Boxer would be great. Then I could get rid of the stock email client

• Andrew Forde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. The ability to add calendar events and tasks / reminders based on a received email is a major missing feature of just about every ios mail app I've tried. Adding sharing support will resolve this and so much more.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is now available in iOS 8. The extensions are there. Can we get an ETA on when the boxer mail app will support this?

The new iOS 8 Mail app is much better and closer to the reasons why I like the boxer mail app. The one major difference being that the stock mail app supports sharing.

Use case, I want to email a photo to a friend.
        1. Select the share button while viewing the photo
        2. Select the mail icon,
        3. Currently I must use the default mail app.
        4. If boxer codes to the new standards I would be able to use boxer instead of iOS mail app

Can we please get an ETA on this feature?

Feedback and Knowledge Base