How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Touch ID integration for BOXER

it will be easy to use boxer .because no need to enter your password ,just put your finger on Touch ID then automatically unlock and even more secure .

683 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sashima ShanakaSashima Shanaka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RayRay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From a user's standpoint, TouchID integration is absolutely essential. Everything requires a password/passcode these days and that's a GOOD thing....but it's just too much to keep straight, even with the help of password management apps.

TouchID is an easy and elegant way around having to type In one's password every single time. See 1Password, Discover Financial, Chase, etc.

Is it difficult? Is that what the holdup is?

Thanks for reading.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately I got tired waiting for this feature. It baffles me how such a simple feature hasn't been implemented yet. It baffles me even further when you consider that Boxer is a productivity app and having to put in the code is a waste of time and thus counter-productive particularly since a user typically checks his emails multiple times per day. It's a shame really.. but I've moved on to other apps which do not require putting in the passcode every time.

• Neo ModNeo Mod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unforgivable that this simple feature request, dated way back to 2014, hasn't yet been implemented! Every single stupid app nowadays takes advantage of TouchID integration on iOS equipped devices and yet we have to manually input a 4digits code to access our emails.

This is just the confirmation that Boxer has been "abandoned" to its own duty.
        Time to change client, and of course to push my blog readers to to the same.

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How far is this from being implemented? Will have to quit using boxer (which I LOVE) until it does if more than a month or so!!!

• Anthony FiorilloAnthony Fiorillo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE add fingerprint security for enterprise outlook accounts so I don't have to put my passcode in every time I access my work email. Everyone and their mom has it.

• Manny G. FernandezManny G. Fernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Planned" means what????? Road map? Vapor ware? Conceptual? Can you quantify what that category means? I am almost 100% on this app. I need "open in" or Omnifocus integration, and Touch ID

• Pablo CambaPablo Camba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I have to write a pass I need to remember other app pluses for not deleting it.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base