How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Messages with attachments get stuck in the outbox ?!!!

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Khalid Al-Mahrooqi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is marked as fixed but I see no fix listed. I'm having this issue and hoping there is some kind of fix for it.

• Peter Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is happening to me as well with my exchange O365 account. I will have to stop using if no fix soon!

• josh rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major problem. I posted before a few weeks ago and didn't hear back. I've loved boxer but can't use it any more if this isn't fixed. I have eight important emails stuck in my outbox. The app won't even let me file them elsewhere. Help!!!

Messages need download attachments before sending Email get stuck in the outbox !! Same for me. Any fix ?

• Talal Marashli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should we wait forever for this simple annoying bug to be fixed!
    I could easily download and install a pirated version of Boxer on my jailbroken iPhone but I do always support the developer by buying, so what are you doing with our Dollars?!!
    After starting to hate Boxer for its syncing issues and various bugs and the very bad support, I did some work and found an app called CloudMagic, it's really light and fast in syncing, till now I didn't see any bug there and surprisingly it's free!
    Bye Boxer.

Same problem here - just purchased Boxer, but can't send mails... please fix this bug!!!

• Vishnu Vadla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same with me as well for Google accounts. The email is stuck in outbox for more then normal time and it not being sent to the recipient. Please fix the issue.

• Ben Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this same issue with all messages sent via an exchange server.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base