How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Deactivate an e-mail account, rather than removing it altogether.

When I don't have my computer with me, I like being able to have all my accounts in one place. Boxer rocks! It would just be nice to be able to toggle a deactivation switch to decide which accounts to sync on my phone, rather than removing them and adding them again later. mBox Mail had this feature, which was really nice.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeanetteabarca shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew Greensted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also agree. Want to be able to turn off email when in holiday etc - particularly as cannot see an option to manually check for mail as you can with iOS native settings by turning off 'Fetch'.

Could turn off all notifications but prefer to 'call' my mail when I want to check it rather then have it 'pushing' on me all the time

Thanks

• Tim Sudiacal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Activate / deactivate might not be the right description. Similar to iOS Mail, if you go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > it gives the option to turn mail on / off for a certain account. I agree this would be nice so that users can turn viewing of certain email accounts on / off.

With that, I'd use boxer for work email as well if I could do this. Right now I use Boxer for personal email and Mailbox for work email, but would love to use just one app for both. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base