How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Preview photos in attachments

It would be great if all attachments automatically will be downloaded and to have a preview.

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        I can that could be a good Idea to give the possibility to see the file attached in the emails from every account emails and from every contact and after to have a possibility to take these files and to attach directly at new email.
        This future is implemented in Outlook and I think that is an important future, because is easier to find attachment if you split the attachment also from account and contact.

• Mike & Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want Boxer to be my go to app for email but there have been what are for me critical features missing for so long. The recent addition of the ability to empty the trash (da-da!) is one.

I thought after using Boxer all day it might be getting to the point where it could be used as my default email tool but tonight someone sent me an email with photos and bang - I'm right back to having to go back to iOS Mail to see the pics. Adjusting security settings made no difference.

I really like this app but it feels like the more advanced capabilities are there but the basics (empty the trash, see a pic, ...) are missing.

Really hoping to see pic previews added soon. I'm sticking with this as my default email tool for now to see how things have improved since the last time I tried it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base