How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Boxer having an auto-filter feature like Gmail tabs

Boxer having an auto-filter feature like Gmail tabs will add lots of value so that email is filtered by category / business / priority need.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dror Zaifman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marsha Iddings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Messing around with Google Inbox, they have a feature I like where similar emails are bundled. For instance advertising emails are bundled under one label, update emails are bundled, forum emails are bundled etc. This way you can click the bundle and it will expand so you can see the contents. If there is nothing you want to open you click the x which shrinks the bundle and then you tap the bundle icon and trash and it's all gone at once.

• Douglas S. Rae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Boxer user here. This will always be my top feature request. Would love to see this implemented.

• Adam Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anything we can do to one message, allow an indicator first that we're saying always do this for this [sender/subject/etc], always take that action for us. Mailbox just added this but it is kind of intense and excessive on top of this, Saneware, Yesware, Boomerang....n

• Larry McMahon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No auto filter into folders is making me look at office 365 so I can get outlook. This is wasting time.

• Richard Eagles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this but would rather they were auto filtered into folders. So my inbox would only contain important emails, news, updates, social etc, get directed to the appropriate chosen smart folders

Feedback and Knowledge Base