(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Benny Callewaert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Geraint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have the ability to collapse or uncollapse folders. Very unefficient having to scroll through every folder.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll second (or 500th) this suggestion. Can't use the app without this feature...

• Victor Janssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of people are getting rid off the now ridiculously overpriced CloudMagic/Newton. Me too and one of the great features I am going to tips miss is the possibility to collapse (sub-) folders.

I think Boxer should jumper right into this opportunity and draw these people to using their app. But you need to offer COLLAPSING FOLDERS because if another mail app is quicker to offer this, you're gonna loose a lot of customers!

• Kent Knudsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, collapsing folder will be a treat.

And a small search field to quickly get to a specific folder. That could be implemented by holding your finger on say the FOLDERS headline and a small field will open - and you could start typing and it will filter only those folders matching the letters you type - e.g. I have a folder called Newsletters - and if I start typing the letters n e w the Folder Newsletters will appear.

• tarik grabowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be one area where Boxer could truly shine.
        Other APPs already have the slide over lists to view Folders. The fact that you integrate with SaneBox, which requires viewing a Folder other than Inbox on a regular basis, should be an obvious next step to surpass the competition in this area.
        If not this exact suggestion, than the one like it where Folders can be Hidden by the User.

Any quick way to get to the folder list quickly and back again is going to be a winner. Unfortunately, the more you get rid of Folders/Labels, the more you end up needing them. Just think of it as the paper we will save when computers were invented. (Some younger readers may not understand that reference.)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot of folders / categories in my Gmail account (and exchange)
        Would be nice to have the possibility to collapse folders so you can better navigate.

• The Ranger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. To my surprise none of the popular mail clients on iOS actually have this functionality. But it seems like a natural standard feature to expect from a modern mail client.

• David Bangs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have deeply nested folders. On my phone they are unusable because it takes too long to scroll down. Please collapse them so I can use my phone for more than peaking.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Collapsing and expanding folders would be a killer feature. I don't need to see every folder when scrolling to a specific file/folder.

• Tom Lioumanis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The App is great but I've been looking for an App with the feature of collapsible in-box folders and I won't have to look any further.

Cheers
        Tom

• Jason Gallovich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just sent question to support! If we can have this I WILL PAY FOR PRO NOW!! Any plans to integrate this feature??

• Evan Haines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Android app Mailwise has a good implementation of this. Great idea and I'd love to see it in Boxer.

• Wayne Peacock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide the option to collapse the folder structure and also please add the pass-code functionality to the app

• Jason Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing the ability to create folders is great! Now if we could add sub folders and be able to collapse any sub folders under their parent folder would be amazing!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base