How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Option to delete/hide Flagged and/or To-Do Folders

Hi, thanks for the App. Never use these, use Omnifocus, so hiding them would be great!

Thanks, t

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Terry C. Lansdown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please make the creation of a "to-do" folder (in iCloud in my case) stop.

• Joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boxer will re-create them every time after we have deleted them. Please add a possibility to toggle these folders (flagged, to-do, archive) on or off.

• Brandon Hoeft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to delete the To-Do and Archive folders by logging into my Hotmail account through outlook.com. I noticed a folder called Archive and a folder caller Boxer with a To-Do subfolder. When I deleted these folders and then went into my Boxer app I now have 2 To-Do folder and 2 Archive folders. If I go back into Outlook.com and sign into my Hotmail account again the folders I just deleted are back. If I delete them again then went into my Boxer app I now have 3 To-Do folders and 3 Archive folders. Each time I delete them within outlook.com and log into my Hotmail account adds a duplicate folder to my Boxer app. I think this is a bug.

Feedback and Knowledge Base