How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

support for OneDrive and OneNote

A lot of us are heavy office/microsoft users. Would love to see support or integration for OneNote as well as SkyDrive or now OneDrive.

329 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • isaac garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add integration with OneNote, and perhaps give users an option to add a "Files" tab just like Outlook

• Germe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can actually try using "Cloudbacko home" for taking backup of Onedrive. CloudBacko home supports backup of data to Dropbox. I am basically using this software from long time and really satisfied using this software. Leavin a link just check: http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

• Evie Clare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having OneNote integration would be awesome. I use that for work and personal and would complete this app for me.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recommend you try Ahsay Software (http://www.ahsay.com). Ahsay?? Backup Software is an advanced disk-to-disk-to-disk (D2D2D) backup solution for Businesses and MSPs / VARs. It comes with the most comprehensive features that can fulfill all the on-premises backup, online backup, offsite backup, and cloud backup needs of nowadays businesses. At the same time, it is the most affordable backup solution available in the market. So just try it guys...

• Katherine123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Lotus Domino server in my company. I need a cloud backup solution for this, so that I can preserve my data. I need a software which provides backup service with easy restoration, upgradation. One of my friends suggested me Ahsay software. I have read about that software and found good. I need to have reviews about this software from any user so that I can be sure about buying it.

• charlesvaugh36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use both OneNote and OneDrive but my friend suggest me Cloudbacko. Now I am using CloudBacko. CloudBacko is capable of combining free cloud storages available from Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox into a single large storage.
        http://free.cloudbacko.com/?r=1d

• Matt Tapping commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have just upped free storage to 15-18gb the integration with box/Dropbox/gdrive would see at 4 major players catered for

• Kyle Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneNote is quickly updating it's iOS and OSX apps, and seems to be allowing more and more integration from 3rd party apps (at least adding notes etc.). I started tinkering with one note and before I knew it, the UI and organization clicked with me. Now its hard to look at/use evernote. I think OneNote integration would help round-out the enterprise options that you've started with Exchange support

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base