How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Modify reply text formatting - font, size, color

I use Boxer in tandem with my Outlook desktop. When I send an email from Boxer and look at it from my desktop my font defaults to Times New Roman (or a Serif variant), I'd love to be able to change the font to something else. Obviously its for HTML emails only.

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RalphRalph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to change font type, size, etc. Boxer is a great app but not having this feature is keeping me from using it. If you add it I will return.

• corporate client usercorporate client user commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Font size is ridicluously small into a Mail response generated from Boxer and the reply is misplaced into the e-mail body. This sometimes leads to receiver not seeing the response and disregarding it. Please advise when this is expected to be resolved, in order to allow customizing the Font as well as the Font size / color ( similar to some compettive apps)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

font are too small, when you send an email the recipient see it too small.
        it an issue!

• infoinfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be added. I need to be able to comply with corporate standards which includes setting specific font size/color/type.

• Louis MarescaLouis Maresca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This one has a ton of votes and it is still marked as gathering feedback. I really want Boxer Pro to succeed to replace my other enterprise mail app. This is one feature preventing it.

• Evtimov.gdEvtimov.gd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also when you are setting your signature in Boxer app It will be very good to have it. I can't set the end of my signature "please help nature with no printing this email" with different font and color...

• Evtimov.gdEvtimov.gd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be very useful to add a row on top of the new email window in which to have such settings- fonts, colors, bold, italic, underline, etc.

• Larry McJunkinLarry McJunkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The primary font improvement I would like to see is the ability to choose black font color and not the default gray. This just makes it even more difficult for anyone who is farsighted or has impaired vision. Props to Boxer for being one of the very few iOS email apps I can even read email on...the others have such tiny font sizes.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Color modification is very helpful when replying to emails, sure would like this feature.

• Tobster3Tobster3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes agree. Times New Roman is so ugly and as Nicole mentions inconsistent fonts are so unprofessional. This is a high priority improvement IMHO. Thanks for your support.

• NicoleNicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I use this email for work and the inconsistent fonts are unprofessional.

• JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree - and it doesn't have to be per email, a short term option could be a global font setting, with just a few choices: Arial, Times, Helvetica, etc.

The ideal future state would be the ability to set things on a per message basis, but the short term seems like it should be something simple to do and would be VERY much appreciated.

Great app BTW! Boxer is the best email app out there!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base