How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Spell check

Maybe I'm missing something, but is there no spell check functionality with this app? I love pretty much everything about it, but without this feature using it for business purposes is challenging. Please add this functionality, whether it's dynamic spell checking or an option to check the spelling before you send the message.

Thanks!

236 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jason shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Janis Purins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would prefee the option of checking spelling before sending. Dynamic spell checking in iOS Mail is too aggressive, and it has often inserted weird replacements that were illogical or altered the meaning of what I meant to write. It's also frustrating to constantly have to delete incorrect suggestion that keep popping up while trying to compose an email.

• DeAndre Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Man this is crazy that such an app would be released without spell check. Even as i type the comment spell check is available.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why has this not been implemented, i love everything else about this app, but without the spell checker(and with my pissy spelling this sucks ***)

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are you at with this? I posted my first comment almost a year ago! This is an absolute must for this app.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just posting something here so that it gets some attention. This is a critical bug, not a missing feature.

• John Sala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i echo the other comments. isn't is ironic that your comment option does have spell check but your email application does not. Shame!

• Mert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

asap please, it's ridiculous not having this as standard. When is it coming?

• Kiley L. Kaplan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, you definitely need spell check! Businesses and sales reps cannot use it with this option. We cannot afford to send professional emails that have errors.

• Frank Turek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thuis is desperately needed. I cannot use Boxed professionally if I'm likely to send unchecked typos. I assumed it had a spell checker. I presumed it was essential.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base