How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Integration with OmniFocus would make Boxer the perfect iOS email solution!

581 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ed Nicholls shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • James Wilcox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+100 for Omnifocus integration.

Failing that, the ability to change the todo button to forward the email to the omnifocus maildrop could work. This could work with a few providers that support emailing tasks.

• Bill Carozza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, I'm sending to my Omnifocus email address in Boxer Pro these days and that works.

• Ron Lemise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OmniFocus integration would make Boxer the top of the charts email client for iOS. Extra bonus points if you can include a link back to the original email message using URL schemes.

• Manny Fernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked for this way back. Switched to Outlook for IOS but it never could use my IOS contacts. Please integrate OF

• Gregg Sgambati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrity: when words like "planned" mean "we are working on integrating this" rather than being just boisterous talk.....

• Nertz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please clarify what the status "planned" means? Surely you realize that a delay of more than 18 months raises questions, right?

• Denis Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Omnifocus is a must for me. If you could get it so when you send an item todo it creates an Omnifocus task that would be perfect.

• msw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Boxer has Omnifocus integration, I'll consider the jump. I think it looks more streamlined than Dispatch, but with Dispatch's integration with Omnifocus, I don't feel like Boxer is an option, yet. Please consider integrating...

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base