Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jean-Francois Gagnon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I use my professional email account, I have to bcc my partners it would be nice to have an option to automatically bcc or cc some email without having to fill those lines each time...

• Janis Purins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not for me. Sent messages are already available in the Sent folder. Why clutter the inbox with duplicative messages?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You shoul allow to customize the Bcc field, using a fixed address to Bcc to myself is a nonsense!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When email client on pc has this function and you lost this when using iOS. You will mess up email. Please do it.

• Kal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simple - BCC yourself!!! Newest message at top of thread!!! Basic things really.

These are normal everyday email functions.

• Stefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anybody from the Boxer team who could give us some feedback on this topic? The wish is open since 1,5 years, and obviously a lot of people would like to see this little thingy included in order to use the app for regular usage (me included ;))

Would appreciate any response, as the app itself is really nice!

• Paolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today Boxer Pro is my SECONDARY email app just because in order to handle emails in folders, as most of my colleagues do, I definitely need to put myself in BCC. And it's quite frustrating since it's a very basic feature even in the standard iOS mail app - that's much less efficient in most of the other features compared to Boxer.

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really be very useful for me. Any idea when this could be implemented?

• Thomas Concolino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This used to be available on Enhanced Email when you guys bought it. It was a terrific client. I've since switched to iOS and would love to see it implemented here and soon.

• Franco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make the Auto Bcc address customizable!
    This is a big improvement respect to a Bcc to myself. It is very annoying to get a copy of the sent message to the iPhone (you already have it as sent message) and it doubles the data traffic! An open field in the Auto Bcc allow to use the address you prefer.

• Ciaran Nevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any update as to when this will be available...as soon as it is I'll be switching to Boxer

• Jason Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also for me this feature is very important. please add it, can't be such a big problem, since you already delivered a beautiful made app :)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base