Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Igor kopman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminBoxer Support (Admin, Boxer) responded  · 

Unfortunately, after looking into this, custom sounds set by the user is allowed by Apple. We do plan to add in even more sound options in the future, but I’m afraid we’ll need to decline this one for now until Apple changes their policies and allows us to include this.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to differentiate between email sounds and calendar reminder sounds. There have been several times I was late to a meeting because I heard a sound that I thought was just another email, which was a reminder that I needed to be somewhere else!

• Lihao Yeong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The stock iPhone notification tones are boring and often got mixed up with other iOS notifications. It'd be great if Boxer could come up with its own set of notification tones. Thanks!

• Jarik Leopoli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I'm using default notification in the app it's not the same that I have set for my email sound.
        All the sounds that you proposed are terrible.

• Patrick Crotty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The choice of notification sounds is extremely limited. I would like to be able to choose my notification sound from one of the many other sounds that are installed on my devices.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to set DING sound (default sound for Mail app) for new mail! Do you plan to add sending mail sound?

Feedback and Knowledge Base