(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminBoxer Support (Admin, Boxer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

156 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ferdi Ayaydin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is very important for me. I have an iphone and an ipad. With this feature, I can sync important emails and notes between my devices.

• Alison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe this feature is absent. I'm going to ask for a refund and go back to Spark.

• Scott Wiggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please add this feature. I recently decided to try Boxer again after having been using Mailbox until they recently accounted its demise; and, I would love to make use of the To-Do items but must have then sync'd to my iPhone and iPad since I regularly use both devices. PS. I would love to see this done through my iCloud account somehow!

• sanjiv sood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REALLY - this is critical - that we be able to see the same ToDos whether I see it on my iPhone or iPad or Outlook on my desktop (including in Windows Outlook).
        This aspect of how this otherwise wonderful feature works is currently making it quite dysfunctional !

• sanjiv sood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REALLY - this is critical - that we be able to see the same ToDos whether I see it on my iPhone or iPad or Outlook on my desktop (including in Windows Outlook).
        This aspect of how this otherwise wonderful feature works is currently making it quite dysfunctional !

• Matt Fury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync is a core feature. Agreed with other comments. Also if you took features from (the now sunset) Mailbox, Google Inbox, and Mail Pilot you'd have the ultimate productivity email program. Each one has a specific feature that the others don't. The biggest is To-Do reminders at specific times not just a date.

• Mark Brierley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

having just loaded boxer pro in place of mailbox I cant believe I cant use it effectively across multiple devices. If this is not a priority say so and I will revert to something else.

• Ine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When? Should be a high priority Very disappointed it is not there

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree - with no syncing between devices, there's no point having it on more than one device. I bought it in the hope I could use on iPhone, iPad and Mac. Now I'm down to iPhone only, that doesn't suit how I work. So until this feature exists, I have to stick with Mailbox.

• Shawn Sofie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, deal breaker. I downloaded and set up on both my iPhone and iPad. I ASSUMED they would sync. Turns out I wasted my time. Boxer is pretty unusable without this feature. Please fix this! Nice app otherwise.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base