Customize the "Like" message

253 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminBoxer Support (Product Manager, Boxer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same. Great feature, but useless without customization.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally Liked a spam message (twice). Second time trying to unlike it, not knowing function. Proximity to other functions you need combined with interface is inevitably going to lead in these messages sent in error without adopting a two-click send protection. So either make the two-click or the ability to not have at all the protection. Don't need one-click canned auto reply. If I want to tell someone something I'll respond. Thanks

• SC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

definitely, please make the Like message customizable...

• Bastiaan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Kevin: Boxer supports SaneBox, enable it and you can already move messages to SaneLater.

• Kevin Williamson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to change the archive fiolder. Using Sanebox and would like it when I archive to move to the SaneLater folder

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to change signature line and to toggle off the reply to all. Without these changes its a no go for business users!

• Jesse Kieffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there absolutely HAS to be a "like" feature, at least allow users to select a quick message to use as the text sent back to the sender. "Liking" a message seems very juvenile and I shudder to think that I might accidentally hit this button in a business email thread.

• Vegas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This must be removed or we should be allowed to change the text. Having the promo message in there on the paid version feels a little sleazy on the part of the developer... Just saying...

• Debi Billing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see the purpose for 'Liking" and e-mail message. I agree with all the comments with this same sentiment. I have moved the "Like" option to the second screen of the Actions, because I don't want to ever accidentally use it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base