iOS Reminders Integration

505 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminBoxer Support (Product Manager, Boxer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Karthik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
    Can anybody say when this is going to be actually worked upon as this is in this state for a while!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add this integration with iOS Reminders. Especially if the subject is the ToDo item and the email's content is added as a note to the reminder, to save having to search for the email for details.
    Thank you!

• Bobbie Files commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this has been labeled as "planned" for quite some time. How long to needed items stay as "planned" before being changed to "implemented". Having multiple "to-do" lists ends up with confusion and nothing being done. Your email app is excellent, but having a to-do feature without it syncing with any reminders programs is rather useless as for most people their ipad / iphone / android phone is not their only piece of equipment that they use for business. Please let us know a release date!!

• Scott Whitlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2do has a new easy to use callback url scheme to work with. And a share widget with iOS 8. iOS reminders integration would be great as well. :)

• Neil Percival commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please - so it syncs with task list in Exchange and therefore in my desktop Outlook software. To me that's more useful than the Reminders in iOS although either way will have same outcome.

• William Nixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow syncing to iOS Reminders. Please tell us you are working on this. If you do, you would be a complete solution.

• Ross Ritter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have this. Using boxer as a second todo list is useless for me. Syncing it with ios reminders would be a huge help.

• Aaron Bach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed; the ability to swipe an email and create a todo in Reminders would be great.

• Karthik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the IOS reminders app heavily due to the ability to give a pop-up even on the lock screen and also allowing me to snooze it just from lock screen.

Please, please provide this feature allowing integration with IOS reminders.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's useless having Boxer be a separate ToDo list. It's only worth using if it can send an email to my 2Do software or Reminders.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base