How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Ability to show Boxer contacts in native iOS contacts tab.

I need to be able to see the email user's contact list int he local contacts to provide a seamless browsing experience for the user if they use the contacts button but have added phone numbers via outlook on their computer. Without this, if a user adds a contact from outlook to their contact list it will only be visible to them in the boxer app, not the contacts list on their phone.

104 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GregGreg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TijmenTijmen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Agree. If a boxer contact calls me I can't identify the caller. Verry Annoying!

• Travis MorganTravis Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, no ability to export contacts out of boxer to the native iOS contact app is a show stopper. Cannot deploy this across enterprise without this ability.

• PetePete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree as well! The app is very useful, but users will not accept that the number is not shown when a call is incoming. Please add this soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This is a show stopper for a business to use this on a larger scale. I too sync calendars via Outlook. Contact names are not showing up in the native phone and messages app which means that all messages and phone calls are showing as numbers. I can save the contacts locally on the phone to resolve this issue but that doesn't help when i constantly have new contacts i'm saving in outlook.

Feedback and Knowledge Base