How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

Add importance & sensitivity flags to actions

Corporate users and especially management need to flag messages with "sensitivity" and "importance" when sending e-mail from boxer to Exchange / outlook recipients.

"sensitivity":

Personal: message is marked as such, but remain accessible by delegates. Recipient can forward, reply and edit original content and change sensitivity.

Private: delegates or anyone given permission to access the owner inbox folder cannot see private message. Recipients can only reply, forward but cannot edit original content nor change sensitivity .
On calendar, delegates cannot see Private meeting,appointmemts, or event details. Calendar will show time as unavailable.

Confidential: message is marked as such, but remain accessible by delegates. Recipient can reply , forward, edit original content, and change sensitivity.

"Importance" : low, the subject of the email is preceded by a blue arrow ponting down. High , the subject of the e mail is preceded by a red exclamation mark

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Fabrice Voarick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ramon triay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah! This feature is very important. In my case I've tried to use folders for that matter but I end up losing sight of important emails and also, when working with different platforms Outlook tends to mess up your rules. So, this to sort and triage would be awesome.

• Mark Hosmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an extremely important function for myself. I often need to prioritise emails I send on the go. At present this is not possible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base